Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu


All the cool kids are making shitty comic strips these days. If you don't believe me, just look in your local newspaper. There's probably one funny comic in there.

Anyway, I found these on LJ and a few more on deviantart, so I guess it's not an actual comic. People just take the bottom right image and make up a three-panel story that results in a "Fuuuu." My favorites have been a person pulling the skin off a hangnail & bleeding profusely. I hate when I do that!

Also, for those in the know, we rocked Trivia this week and our tab was only$20, so we left a fat $10 tip! The bartenders at TGIFday's love us and our useless knowledge!

3 comments:

DiscordianStooge said...

The STrib has a few funny comic strips. Get Fuzzy, Edison Lee, Cul-de-Sac is usually pretty cute.

DiscordianStooge said...

Also, is your strip an allusion to Begbie's fateful night in "Trainspotting?"

Sketch Artist/TK/Tbone said...

No, it's just a random situation that would cause a guy to yell "FUUUUUUUUUU"